Experience FirePro! Sweepstakes - Qualify to Win a FirePro V5900
Share your FirePro graphics experience for a chance to win a AMD FirePro V5900
What's behind this sweepstakes?
We believe the new line of FirePro cards and drivers are more stable and more reliable than any other graphics solution out there. But we want to hear unbiased reality from end users - from the single designer using PhotoShop CS5 to the multi-person CAD shop using a range of DCC and CAD/CAE apps.
Update March 5, 2012:
Congratulations to the Winners!
- Gary Schultze - Minnesota
- Adam Carlson - Virginia
- Aaron Cantrell - Massachusetts
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!
- Simply post a comment to http://fireuser.com/blog/experience_firepro describing your experience with reliability, stability and compatibility for any recent* FirePro graphic cards. This comment can be as short as one sentence or as detailed as a paragraph or two.
- Post a message on Twitter that describes your experience with reliability, stability and compatibility for any recent* FirePro graphics cards. Be sure to include the hashtag #fireuser in the message.
Comments and Tweets should represent real experiences - good, bad or indifferent. As long as your experience references a recent* card, you are using an up-to-date driver, and you say what app(s) you are using, we want to hear what you have to say. Your comment or tweet will enter you to win an AMD FirePro V5900 graphics card.
Sweepstakes runs February 13-27, 2012.
Three Winners will be randomly drawn, each to receive one complimentary AMD FirePro™ V5900 Professional Graphics card valued at approximately US$599 each.
EXAMPLES OF TWEETS THAT DESCRIBE THE QUALITY, GRAPHICS CARD AND SOFTWARE:
- FirePro V7900 is fast, stable in CREO/Elements Pro + Keyshot workflow. Can't live without Eyefinity #FireUser
- FirePro V4900 is performing as expected in SolidWorks 2011 running a 2 million polygon model #FireUser
- Driving 6 HD displays for studio broadcasting using Viz Engine and FirePro V9800. Glitches not an option. #FireUser
- My new FirePro V5900 is outperforming my Quadro 2000 and shows no artifacts in CATIA #FireUser
- Once I cleared out old drivers and installed latest versions, FirePro V7800 started performing well in Maya 2011 #FireUser
WHAT TO INCLUDE IF YOU COMMENT:
Comments on http://fireuser.com/blog/experience_firepro can of course be longer and provide more detail including the applications you work in, how you have stressed the card and if you have any direct comparison using another card with these applications.
* RECENT ELIGIBLE GRAPHIC CARDS:
Eligible graphic cards for the sweepstakes include the FirePro V3800, FirePro V3900, FirePro V4800, FirePro V4900, FirePro V5800, FirePro V5900, FirePro V7800, FirePro V7900, FirePro V8800 and FirePro V9800.
You can download a PDF copy of the official rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC WHO ARE AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.